After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Apply in daily life, and in the heat of the moment, three or more evidence-based cognitive intervention strategies
- Identify and apply two or more evidence-based strategies that are personally relevant to their stress-triggered behaviors, such as excessive mistakes, difficulty focusing, defensiveness, critical or avoidant behaviors
- Integrate resilience-promoting cognitive, behavioral and physical strategies in daily life and enable the learner’s ability to flexibly conduct their lives in ways that align with valued directions
- Engage in several different kinds of brief guided mindfulness meditation exercises to achieve stress relief and decompress when needed or as regular practice
- Promote positive resilience modeling, interpersonal, communication, and pro-social behavior with team members, colleagues, staff and patients
StressPal Frontline: Essential Resilience Self-Care and Burnout Prevention
This is a continuing education activity: Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and StressPal
- Credits Available:
- Physicians – maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Nurses – 4.0 contact hours
- Psychologists – 4.0 continuing education credits
- Healthcare Team – 4.0 Interprofessional Continuing Education credits
Estimated time to complete activity: 4 hours self-paced over four weeks, in brief incremental steps, with breaks between levels for application in daily life. Ongoing access to program/resources for 12 months (no additional charges).
If you have questions regarding the certification of this activity, please contact PIM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.